Friday, February 16, 2007

Swearing and Now Homeward Bound

(Elliott)
Well this may be the last post until mom and the family get back home. I haven't heard from them yet, but I think I they will call one last time before they leave China.
All of the families went to the US consulate and they had to swear (or take an oath rather) that all of their paperwork was truthful and such. Now Mia Grace Yunzhu is an american citizen and she is (and has been for about 2 year) apart of our crazy family. Just from hearing about their trip, I know that Mia has a RICH heritage. The Chinese way is very different, but it is such a respectable thing. I'll let mom tell that story when she gets home...

Ok so Here's the schedule:

Flight out of Guangzhou for Hong Kong at 8:25 a.m. Saturday morning(6:25 p.m. Friday our time).

Flight Out of Hong Kong for Chicago: 11:35 a.m. saturday (9:35 pm. friday our time).

Arrive in Chicago 11:44 a.m. saturday (local Chicago Time.. yes.24 hours. they'll be exhausted!).

Mom said that they should arrive in new Orleans at 4 o'clock p.m. Saturday.. Michaela and I will be there with open arms.

**Please pray that everything goes smoothly and that they are safe and NO LAYOVERS!!! I just read on another families blog that they aren't getting home until sunday because of flight changes. I hope that their flight plans stay the same!


I know that mom will be very eager (after her rest of course) to take back over her job as "Blogger" and do a MUCH better job at telling you all her story.

No comments: