Thursday, February 01, 2007

Chicago and Snow!


This is Elliott ( Katri's oldest son) and I am the one that mother has put in charge of updating her blog with pictures and such until she is able to get to a computer.

The family ( Mom, Dad, and Ethan) are now in Chicago. There flight went well from New Orleans, and they are waiting FOUR HOURS until their flight out of Chicago to Beijing! It is snowing in Chicago now ( something that doesn't happen AT ALL in southern Mississippi).
Continue to pray for their safety as they start their 13 hour flight to Beijing in just a little bit. They will get in Beijing at 1 O'clock in the morning Central time but it will be 3 O'clock in the afternoon in Beijing (MAJOR JET LAG)!!

God is good and in just a few short days little Mia Grace Yunzhu Welford will meet her family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Psalm 61:1-4

Hear my cry, O God,
and listen to my prayer.
From the ends of the earth I call to you.
When my heart grows faint,
lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
You have been a shelter for me
and a strong tower against the enemy.
I will dwell in your tent forever
and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.

We love you and are praying for you,
Kenny, Jackie and Bethanie