Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!

We are counting down the days now! I think we've done all the local siteseeing we're gonna do so we're getting pretty bored. Mia is just a part of the family now and you're gonna eat up her cuteness! We are thankful that we've not been sick. We found some great tea in China that will cure any ailment so we drink a potful several times a day. I've got to learn how to cook Mia congee which is a rice mush laced with chicken and whatever veggie you throw in. She loves it and opens her mouth wide and says AHHHH when she see's it. She also loves broccoli! Our consolate appointment is Thursday (our tommorrow) and we have a group swearing in process. I don't anticipate any problems but please pray that all our paperwork is in order. Things are getting very climatic hear in regards to Chinese New Year. I can now understand the beauty of this holiday and will write more about it later when surfing the web doesn't cost and arm & leg. It's decorated beautifully everywhere and everyone is in the holiday spirit. They will take off for 2 weeks so if our paper work isn't done properly will be here.....indefinetly. I love chinese food, but I'm about done with it for a while...though I have lost those extra five pounds I was wanting. Wish I had time to talk more. I appreciate your love and prayers and hope to see ya'll soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tri,
Can't wait to talk to you to hear of all your events. I am so glad that Mia has bonded so well with you - but you have that spirit about you! Will pray for your safe return back to the states and we'll have to plan a trip home soon to come and see her.
Take care and love you,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Everyone at GCMS is asking how you all are doing, Katri - your students, E. Tanner, Mr. Mac, K. Underwood, R. Rouse and Dr. Frank especially since I had them checking out your blogspot. I think Rouse keeps everyone updated daily. We are off the internet in the gym - Missy is doing fine so far though. As for your trip home - "He will raise you up on eagle's wings, bear you on the breath of dawn, make you to shine like the sun and hold you in the palm of HIs hand." OUida

Anonymous said...

Mom,
Just wanted to say that I miss you and I'm counting down the days until you are all home and our family is together finally!
I'm trying to get all of my work out of the way before the weekend ha!
Your Son,
Elliott
"For you did not receive a spirit of fear, but you received the spirit of adoption, through which we cry, Abba, Father." Romans 8:15.

Anonymous said...

DEAR AMY,
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPORT.
I can't wait for mia to come home. me and elliott are going to meet them at the airport sat at
4.00 pm. can't wait for yall to see little mia.


love, michaela w.

Anonymous said...

yo,mary c.!!!
i had a great time at your house. thanks for leting me stay.
i'll see you when you come see mia!
thanks for handleing me. even thoug
i talked to much. thanks for your support. i realy loved staying with caitlyn and corey.

love michaela w.